It is really difficult nowadays to find the best budget gaming headphones under 2000 in India.
Because there are a lot of options in the market which can confuse if you have low to little knowledge about gaming headphones.
But not to worry because in this post I am going to tell you 7 best budget gaming headphones under 2000 rupees.
Along with this I’ll tell you some factors which would help you decide the best gaming headphone for you.
So, let’s straight dive into it.
If you are in hurry then pick this gaming headset
If you are in hurry to buy the best gaming headset under 2000 rupees in India then you can pick this gaming headset from ESKA for yourself.
It has all the features that you will be needed for gaming and multimedia consumption.
EKSA T8 Stereo Gaming Headphones
- You can hear the footsteps of your opponent in the game with this headset
- Lightweight and comfortable, so you can easily wear for longer duration
- The red RGB fire logo looks super cool
What kind of headset do I need for gaming?
There are no specific headsets for gaming but according to me here are some things which should be definitely present in a gaming headset.
- RGB or LED Lighting – It would give you a gaming feel….
- Good Clear Sound – If you can’t listen the voice in games then what is the point of having a gaming headphone.
- Breaded Cables – It would enhance the longevity of the wire of your headset.
- Mic – Mic is necessary in gaming headset especially in online gaming.
- Build Quality – Build Quality is super important as you don’t want to replace it frequently.
- Soft Foam Pad – Soft foam pad is super necessary in gaming headset as you want to wear it for long gaming sessions.
Can you use normal headphones for gaming?
The short and crisp answer to this question is, NO you can’t use normal headphones for serious gaming.
Nowadays, many normal headphones have some similar features like gaming headsets.
But still you can’t use it for serious gaming as it can cause pain in your ears.
Here is a detailed article on this topic by gaminggeekinnovation.com.
Can you listen to music on gaming headsets?
The straight answer to this question is if your gaming headset has great sound quality.
Then you can use gaming headsets for listening music.
The music headphones has a crystal clear quality and balanced audio profile.
But in gaming headphones, you require a headphone which has surround sound in order to listen your opponent’s sound clearly.
And if you have a gaming headphone which have great sound quality then you can use it to listen to music.
Is Bass important for gaming?
Yes, bass is super important for gaming and can be a winning or losing factor especially in multiplayer games.
With the help of bass you can determine the footsteps of your opponent and from where it is coming.
You can easily change the bass of your gaming headset according to your own need.
Should I Get a Headset with a mic or a Headset and Separate Mic?
It is your personal preference that if you want to have a headset with mic or a separate mic along with headset.
But if are a streamer who wants to interact with your audience then do buy a separate mic along with a gaming headset.
However, if you want to do just gaming then gaming headset mic is enough for you.
Check this article out>>> Who is the best Assassin’s creed protagonist?
Gaming Headset Buying Guide
Here is a detailed buying guide on how you can buy the best gaming headset according to your needs.
Being Comfortable Matters
Gaming headphones should be comfortable.
Because if you are buying a gaming headset instead of a normal headset that means that you want to play games for longer sessions.
And if you do it with normal headphones then it can cause you serious ear issues.
So, your gaming headset should be super comfortable if you want to do longer gaming sessions without causing pain in your ears.
Also, along with this normal headphones can also cause you headaches if used for longer duration.
Isolation is Important
Isolation of sound in gaming headphone majorly depends upon the pads used in the headset.
It also depends upon the size of pads used in the headset.
If the pads is big then it can cause leaking of sound from the headset.
And if the pad is small then you would have problem wearing it.
Also, if you wear glasses then you should consider having a headset with eyewear channels.
But one thing which your gaming headset should have is surround sound which can help you listen to your opponent’s footstep clearly.
Gaming headsets are often much expensive than normal headsets.
But the sad truth is that you would hardly get little gaming headsets with great build quality under this price range of 2000 rupees.
So, even in a plastic body, you have to see if the headset you are purchasing is flexible enough and can fit on a wide range of heads.
It would ensure the great build quality and longevity of the gaming headset.
Surround sound is the deciding factor of the best gaming headset.
Because in gaming you have to listen to the footsteps of your opponent in order to predict its position.
And surround sound provides the same purpose.
Surround sounds come in various standards such as Dolby 7.1, Windows Sonic, DTS:X 2 etc.
In the price range of 2000 rupees you can get headset up to 7.1 surround sound which is enough for gaming.
Under the price range of 2000 rupees you would get gaming headsets that is compatible for almost every device.
Ranging from the latest PS5 to Smartphone.
This is one of the most important aspect of buying a gaming headset.
Because gaming headsets are costly.
And if you buy one which is not compatible with your gaming device then you would end up regretting.
Most of the gaming headsets in the range of 2000 rupees is compatible with 3.5 mm jack.
So, before buying one for you should definitely see if your gaming device has 3.5 mm jack or not.
Weight is another important factor for gaming headsets.
Because if your gaming headset is super heavy it can cause a lot of pain in your head during your gaming sessions.
Along with pain in the head it can also cause a severe neck pain as well.
So, it is super important to check the weight of the gaming headphone you are buying.
Best Budget Gaming Headphones Under 2000 Rupees
Here is the list 7 Best Budget Gaming Headset Under 2000 rupees.
1. EKSA T8 Stereo Gaming Headphones
If you want the best gaming headphones under 2000 then you can blindly go with ESKA T8 Gaming headphones.
It will give you the best in class quality in a budget friendly price range.
In gaming, it is super crucial that you can hear the footsteps of your opponents clearly in order to have an edge over your opponent.
And the same you’ll get with this gaming headphones as it comes with bass surround sound which would help you listen to the footstep of your opponent loud and clear.
Also, it delivers crisp and clear sound which make this headphone a must-buy if you are in the content creation field.
This gaming headphones comes with a noise-cancelling mic, so you can concentrate on the game while playing with your friend.
You can adjust the volume of the mic and also can mute it as well.
There is a big problem with the budget gaming headphones that it can hurt your ears if you wear it for a long time.
But not with ESKA T8 Gaming Headphones as it is designed with breathable memory foam pad.
Which makes this gaming headphones extremely comfortable to wear and extremely durable.
It comes with an in-line controller which would help you control the volume and also has a one key mute button for mic as well.
Also, ESKA has tested their gaming headphones on hundreds of heads in order to give you the most comfortable gaming and content creation experience.
However, it has one factor which makes it stand out from the rest of gaming headphones on this list which is its Red Flaming LED Light.
You just has to plug this headphone in the jack and see how the Red LED Flaming Light enhances your gaming experience.
Also, this gaming headset is compatible with a bunch of devices such as PS4, PS5, iPhone, Android etc.
- Lightweight and Comfortable, so you won’t have pain wearing it
- The sound quality is good and best for gaming
- Background noise-canceling mic is a great addition to this product
- The red fire LED logo enhances your gaming experience
- Comes with a split emitter, so you can easily attach it to your PC
- No headrest present in this headset
- Mic Mute Switch cause a crackling sound
2. EKSA E900 Wired Stereo Gaming Headset
Another great gaming headset from the brand ESKA in this list.
It is one of the highest rated gaming headphones on Amazon under the range of 2000 rupees.
Also, it is one of the durable too with its strong outer metal frame.
It gives this headset high quality durability and stability.
It comes with an omnidirectional noise-cancelling mic which reduces background noise to capture your voice crystal clear.
Also, you can easily detach the microphone from this headset if you don’t want to have it.
It comes with breathable earmuffs, so you won’t feel any pain after wearing this headset for long.
Also, it has a lightweight and comfortable design which makes this headset easy to carry on your ears.
It comes with soft protein ear cushions, so you can enjoy long gaming sessions without any pain in the ear.
This gaming headset comes with 3D surround sound which helps you listen every single gunshot near you in the game.
Along with gaming you can do other things with this headset such as:
- Content Creation.
- Making Telephone Calls.
- Listening music.
This headset is compatible to different devices such as Mac, Windows, PS4, Xbox One etc.
However, it is not compatible with PS3 and Xbox 360 which is a minor drawback of this headset.
- 2 years of warranty just you have to register your product on ESKA website
- You can easily listen to your opponent’s footsteps crystal clear in the game
- Sturdy and premium quality design
- Detachable microphone make this headset easy to carry
- Great for other uses such as taking online classes, content creation etc
- The cups of these headphones can be small for some users
- Output noise cancellation is not good
- No RGB which is the drawback
3. Redgear Cosmo 7.1 USB Wired Gaming Headphones
If you want to have the real 7.1 surround sound experience in a gaming headset under 2000 then this headset from Redgear is the right one for you.
It comes with 7.1 surround sound engine which helps you listen every bit of sound accurately.
Also, it covers sound from all the directions in the game so you can easily win over your enemy.
Redgear Cosmo 7.1 gaming headset comes with a noise-cancelling microphone which noise free and stable connection.
Along with this it comes with super build quality.
As it comes with noise isolating memory foam ear pads and adjustable headband for maximum comfort during long gaming sessions.
It comes with cool RGB effects on the ear cups and tip of the microphone which would enhance the overall vibe of your gaming.
Along with this it also has an audio control system to customize the sound in the headset completely.
You’ll get 1 year of warranty with this awesome gaming headset, so you easily bash this gaming headphone as much as you can.
For One Year.
Also, I will give you two super important tips regarding this gaming headset which can help you if you buy it.
First, there is a bug in Windows 10 due to which this headset doesn’t work even it is connected. It is the error of secure boot in Windows 10 and here is the fix of it.
Fix: Before booting go to the booting settings and then disable secure boot.
Second you have to disable the 3D audio of this headset by using Redgear tool because it can mess with directional audio.
- Zero pain in ear due to the huge cup size
- You can easily listen to the footsteps of your opponent with this headset
- Comes with various features such as theater effect, 7.1 surround sound and 3D audio
- Mic quality and noise cancellation works well
- Audio Leaks are reported by multiple users
- You have to buy a 3.5 mm jack if you want the mic to work with smartphone
- Bass is not up to the mark
- RGB gets out of sync sometimes
4. Cosmic Byte H11 Gaming Headset
The next gaming headset in this list is from the very popular brand Cosmic Byte H11.
The first and the best thing which I want to tell you about this gaming headset is its killer looks.
It comes with a high-end gaming headset design which will definitely increase your gaming experience.
However, the most important thing in the gaming headset is its voice quality.
Which this headset won’t let you down as it comes with 40 mm audio drivers it gives you crystal clear audio quality.
You can easily hear the footsteps of your opponent easily on this gaming headset.
You can connect this headset with your computer, laptop, PlayStation and even with your smartphone too.
This gaming headset comes with a great microphone which has a noise filter.
So you can peacefully kill your opponents even with your mic is on.
Also, the audio quality of this mic is good, so you can easily communicate with your teammates in your online gaming session.
This headset works fine even if you want to use it for editing or media consumption purposes.
- Bass and Treble of this headset is great for gaming
- Sound direction works perfect especially in esports titles
- The ear cups are comfortable for gaming use
- Mic quality is good if you want to use it for conference call or online gaming
- Built Quality is not up to the mark
- For music, I don’t recommend this headset
- The 3.5 mm jack doesn’t fit perfectly in smartphone using a case
5. Cosmic Byte GS410 Headphones
If you want a gaming headphone which can provide you great audio quality and along with the comfort you want then Cosmic Byte GS410 headset is for you.
It is one of the finest gaming headset under 2000 which won’t disappoint you during your gaming sessions.
Also, along with gaming this headset works good if you want to do some media consumption on it as well.
It comes with great sound drivers which delivers clear and deep bass sound which is necessary in gaming.
Also, it has a little smart in-line remote control for controlling the sound and mic options.
You will get an adjustable mic with this gaming headset which comes with great sensitivity of picking up sounds.
So, your teammate would get a crystal clear sound through your microphone.
In terms of comfort, this headset has taken a great leap as it comes with padded head and ear pads which is super soft.
Along with this, it comes with adjustable hinges which means that you can easily do long term gaming sessions on this gaming headset.
It is compatible for a lot of devices such as PS5, PS4, Laptop, PC, Android, iPhone etc.
- Great build quality but at a very cheap price
- Great design and looks which would enhance your gaming experience
- Comfortable headset can be used for longer durations
- Voice clarity of this headset is A+
- Mic quality is good and gives you crisp voice
- Little heavier than other headset in the range
- The quality of the volume adjuster is not that good
- For big ears this headset can tight
6. Cosmic Byte G1500
Another gaming headset from cosmic byte in this list of best gaming headphones.
It comes with 7.1 surround sound which can let you hear even the slightest sound with great accuracy from all directions.
Along with this, it has noise reduction sound card which reduces the background noise.
It also has a vibration mode which can take your gaming experience to the next level.
It comes with a flexible mic which you can freely adjust in any direction according to your choice.
The coolest feature that I liked in this gaming headset is its color breathing LED lights on the ear cups which adds a sparkle to the design of the headset.
You would get a volume and vibration control switch on the left ear cup of this headphone.
The ear cups are made with matte surface and exquisite lines which makes this headset look cool and stylish.
But also provides you with extra comfort which can help you in long term gaming.
In terms of durability, this headset comes with Aluminum foil flat cable and durable tensile to reduce the external resistance.
You can use the razer surround drivers instead of its CD. Just Google Razer sound and install it.
It will give you a true 7.1 surround experience in gaming and multimedia consumption.
- 7.1 surround sound in this headset is great
- RGB effects on this gaming headset is super cool
- The quality of the wire and the USB is up to the mark
- Comfortable for gaming purposes
- Vibration is present in this headset which add details to the sound
- We can on and off the RGB effects
- You have to use equalizer to make the sound of this headset loud
- The build quality is not excellent
7. Cosmic Byte GS430
The last gaming headset is again from Cosmic Byte again.
Because there is not many brands which can give quality gaming headsets like Cosmic Byte under 2000 rupees.
This gaming headset comes with immersive 3D sound which will give you an immersive sound experience.
Many cheap gaming headset gives you muffled sound which is bad for gaming because it doesn’t let you hear the footsteps of your opponent.
But not with this gaming headset from cosmic byte as it provides you with 360-degree soundscape which gives realistic sound and crystal clear audio.
This cosmic byte headset accurately picks the sound and differentiates accurately between the background sound and your voice.
So, you would get less disturbance in your gaming sessions.
Also, the mic of this headset comes with 120-degree flexible design, so you can adjust it according to your own needs.
This headset comes with a design which can naturally fit human head.
And also it has soft ear muffs made of memory foam and adjustable headband for comfortable wearing experience.
It comes with 7 RGB LED Lights which enhances the looks of this headphone to the next level.
Along with this, it also comes with PS4, Xbox One, PC, Laptop, PS5, Smartphone etc.
However, for the older version of Xbox One you would need a Microsoft adapter to connect this headset which doesn’t come with it.
Also, if you have any query related to this headset you can directly contact cosmic byte.
They will respond to your problem in 24 hours.
- Super comfortable and soft ear cups great for long term gaming sessions
- Comes both with a USB and 3.5 mm jack
- The sound quality of this gaming headset is great for gaming and other multimedia consumption
- Super noise cancellation, so you can’t hear what is happening outside
- Mic Quality is good but doesn’t have a noise cancellation feature
- The RGB lighting effect of this headset is super cool
- You can’t manually control RGB
- RGB lighting drains your PCs battery
- USB and 3.5 mm jack is close to each other which can cause discomfort while gaming
Now, I would like to listen from you!
Did I miss some gaming headset from this list?
Or tell me which of these gaming headset is your favorite one.
Either way tell me in the comments box.
Check this article out>>>
- How to make the laptop run cooler while playing games?
- Intel Core i510th gen vs i7 8th gen with benchmarks?
- Best gaming laptop under 70,000 rupees in India 2021!