Mate are you looking for the best fitness band under 3000 in India. If yes, then you have reached your ultimate fate for getting fitness band for you.
Read this article till the end to know the best one for you.
Nothing can be more beneficial rather than a fitness band if you want to measure heart rate, step count, sleep quality and more.
Literally you can rely on this small device for your health in place of your fitness trainer nowadays.
However, if you just want to track the distance that how much you have walked then the best and accurate thing to buy for this purpose is pedometer.
Here is a full review and guide on best pedometers in India.
Picking up a right fitness band for you in this range of 3000 rupees is a quite difficult choice. Also, no one wants to put their hard earned money on a wrong product.
So, while purchasing any of the fitness tracker be a bit aware of features because not all the fitness band gives a lot of features.
In this post we will talk about 7 best fitness band under 3000 in India 2021 which will make you fit and fine. So, let’s start this article.
List of Best Fitness Band under 3000.
7 best smart bands under 3000 in India.
1. Honor Band 5.
- Lightweight watch of 22g to carry it with you anywhere.
- Big and better screen viewing with 0.95 inch AMOLED display.
- Large battery backup which can go on and on for 14 hours.
- No worries for water as it is water resistant.
- Different sports mode to help you get fit.
- Maintains your heart health monitoring with it.
- Helps you give sound sleep with sleep monitoring.
- Can be easily connected to phone with bluetooth 4.2.
- Protection from any damage with 1 year warranty.
The honor band 5 is one of the most demanding health band under the price of 3k. It has a lot of benefits according to a 3k budget health band.
Better visibility and color accurate screen due to its 0.95 inches touch screen AMOLED with pixel density of 282 PPI.
The honor 5 comes with full color display and 5 brightness levels to get a better color visibility.
Best durable fitness band under 3000 rupees due to its 2.5D curved glass protection.
Easy and attractive fitness band for your hand due to its easy to understand UI interface with various designs to look it more impressive and appealing.
14 days of battery in one charge due to its monstrous battery of 100mAh.
However, some of the things should be turned off in order to achieve this battery life.
Monstrous features for your health and fitness in just one gadget such as heart rate, sleep monitoring,
It also has necessary trackers such as step count, calories burnt, weight, exercise monitor etc.
However, the best feature according to me SpO2 monitor which can help you to monitor oxygen saturation levels in the blood after heavy workout.
Easy to carry health band which weight around 22g.
Different sports mode to make you healthy and fit such as indoor, outdoor, cycling, running, pull swim.
So, if you are planning to buy a health band under 3000 rupees than this can be a value for money product for you.
- Beautiful and colour corrected AMOLED display
- Just have to charge one time and forget about it
- You can use it while swimming due to its 5ATM water resistance
- Heart and sleep monitoring
- Offers various UI design for more attractive looks
- Comes with blood oxygen monitoring
- Smart assistant on your hands
- It has one problem that when you switch this health band off you need a charger to switch it on again
Honor Band 5
- Beautiful AMOLED display
- Various features such as blood oxygen monitoring etc.
- Smart assistant and beautiful design
2. MI Smart Band 5.
- Lightweight smart band of 12g to easily carry it on your wrist.
- Big, clear and color accurate 1.1 inch AMOLED touch display.
- Monstrous battery life of 12 days.
- No tension of protecting the band from water due to the water resistance feature.
- 11 different sports mode to help you get fit in no time.
- Tracks you whole day activity with its personal activity intelligence.
- Better connectivity with different gadgets due to the bluetooth 5.0 connectivity.
- It comes with a hassle free magnetic charger support.
- 1 year warranty for long life of smart band.
After the huge success of Mi Band 4, the Xiaomi brand has introduced Mi smart band 5 for its low budget high feature wanting users.
Speaking of benefits, this Mi smart band 5 comes with a beautiful and big 1.1 inch full touch AMOLED display with resolution of 126 X 294 for best viewing experience.
This fitness band tells you how physically active you are throughout your day due to its Personal Activity Intelligence (PAI).
It could be the tool to achieve your health goals.
It tells you how much calories you have burn throughout the day with its 11 sports modes.
This health band tracks all your type of sleep such as REM, deep and mid day naps. So, it is 24 hours sleep tracking for you.
Mi Smart Band 5 has something more for women because it records your ovulation phases and menstrual cycles.
It has a huge battery life of 12mAh which can lasts upto 12 days on a single charge.
You don’t have to worry to take out the smart band out of its band because it has a magnetic charger in it.
It has great connectivity options because it can connect with any of the UI whether it is android or IOS.
If you are looking for a budget fitness band with great features then Mi band 5 is best choice for you.
- Large display than its predecessor
- Full REM, deep and light nap data for detailed sleep tracking
- Personalise health tracking with Personal Activity Intelligence (PAI)
- Special modes for women health.
- Great connectivity with all device with wide compatibility
- Numerous watch faces
- Near Field Communication facility not available
- No SpO2 sensors
- Doesn’t have in built GPS
Mi Smart Band 5
- AMOLED 1.1 inch color accurate display
- Best sleep tracking in this range
- Special functions for women
3. Mi Smart Band 4.
- Easy to carry on your wrist due to its 35 g weight.
- Good, crisp and color correct display of 0.95 inch touch AMOLED display.
- No worry for charging due to the 20 days battery life.
- Suitable for use during swimming due to water resistance.
- Best in design in this range due to unlimited watch faces.
- Can be used to store a lot of music in it due to its smarter music controls.
- Best in connectivity as it has bluetooth 5.0 technology.
- 1 year of warranty for the longevity of this product.
The Mi band 4 was released in 2019. However, it is still one of the best health band to make yourself healthy,
And that is the reason why we have included it in this list of 2021 because it is value for money.
You can see the the good and crisp color and text even in direct sunlight due to its 0.95 inch AMOLED touch display.
The UI of this smart watch is quite easy to use even who have used health band for the first time. By swiping up and down you can check notifications, heart rate, workout data etc.
The additional feature of this smart watch is its smart music control in which you can play music.
By swiping left or right you can go to music player.
With all this it has a lot of features present in this smart watch such as workout, cycling, sleep tracker, real time heart monitoring etc.
You can remain tension free while using it in water due to its 5atm i.e. 50 metres water resistance feature.
It has exercise mode which is absolutely amazing during the gym sessions.
Also, you don’t have to worry of battery discharge at public place as Xiaomi claims that this health band can go upto 20 days in single charge.
Overall this product is a all rounder at the price tag of 3000 rupees.
However, you can face some issues in the sleep tracker which might not be upto the expectations.
- Great battery life for long usage in one charge
- No problem while using it during swimming
- Comes with a vibrant and clear display
- One of the best budget option
- Unlimited watch display
- Classy and vibrant look on your wrist
- Great connectivity options with android as well as IOS
- Sleep tracking is not up to expectations
Mi Band 4
- Long usage due to monstrous battery
- Unlimited display modes
- Crisp, clear and vibrant screen
4. Samsung Galaxy Fit E Fitness Band.
- Easy to carry wrist health band due to its super light weight of 15g.
- Big and bright health band due to its 0.74 inch PMOLED touch display.
- Charge once and forget to charge it due to 7 days of battery life.
- Can be used while swimming due to its water resistant.
- A health band in which you can carry music due to its smarter music control features.
- Greater connectivity is the key with the Bluetooth 4.0.
- Longevity of the product due to its one year warranty.
This smart band has a premium and stylish design with a bright screen of 0.74 inch PMOLED touch display with resolution of 64 X 128 pixels.
This smart band has monochrome screen so it won’t be suitable for those who regularly check your health band throughout the day.
It comes with a stylish and sexy design which will give you premium feel. With the premium feel it is very easy to carry on your wrist due to its 15 grams of weight.
This band comes with a 70mAh battery with a battery life of 7 days in a single charge. The battery of this band works well depends on the type of usage.
It comes with an enough but accurate set of features such as basic step tracker, heart rate monitor and can also track all the necessary activities of the day.
However, it comes with 90 various activity trackers if you connect it with your Samsung’s fitness and health apps.
So, if you are willing to loose your weight or you are a fitness freak then this health band can be the best for you.
If you want to buy a cheap but very value for money watch then this watch is one of the best in that also it comes from a reputed brand like Samsung so you can trust on it.
- Premium easy to carry health band on your wrist
- Durable product from a reputed brand Samsung
- 90 different weight tracking activities with Samsung’s health apps
- Automatic workout tracking, tracks walking and running
- Accurate and best step tracking and heart rate monitor
- Battery life can be sometime fishy
- Display could have been better
Samsung Galaxy Fit E Fitness Band
- 90 different health tracking accurate modes.
- Durable and great design
- Automatic workout detection mode
5. GOQii Vital 3.0 Activity Tracker.
- Easy and simple to carry on your wrist due to its 25 g weight.
- Bright and easy readable OLED touch display.
- No worry just charge it once and this health band can go for 10 days straight.
- Super water resistant for no worries from water.
- Music controls which would help you to play music on the go.
- Great connectivity due to the support with Bluetooth 4.0v.
- 1 year warranty for greater connectivity.
This is a health band from the Indian brand GOQii was released in the year 2020 and it was the first health band to detect body temeperature.
It has some sensors in it which senses the body temperature and it is now in the time of COVID is a very important feature to have.
This is one of the most great feature which can be a deal setter for you at this price point.
With this you can see your blood pressure with it as well because it has BP monitor to read systolic and diastolic blood pressure.
To perform blood pressure monitoring you should have GOQii fitness app where you have to set the blood pressure range and you are ready!
It also has a lot of features which helps you to track your exercise in real time and also helps you in tracking exercise duration and your daily routine through GPS of phone.
The smart notification is a deal setter for me because with this feature you don’t have to take out your phone when you have connected it with your phone.
You would have an option of simply lift you wrist to check your incoming call and important notifications of your phone as well.
The huge battery backup of this watch gives you a 12 hour battery backup in a single charge.
It gives you a variety of options for charging as it has an integrated USB so you can charge it through your laptop, power bank or mobile charger as well.
- Carry be carried easily on your wrist due to its lightweight design
- Stylish and beautiful design
- Body temperature measure sensors which is deal setter in today’s time
- Blood pressure monitor to see your blood pressure on the go
- Automatically tracks your sleep
- Extra USB options for better charging options
- With this features, its price can be higher than 3000 rupees sometime
GOQii Vital 3.0 Activity Tracker
- Body temperature which is a deal setter
- This health band is full of features
- Blood pressure monitor to track your BP on the go
What is Activity Tracker or Fitness Tracker.
An activity tracker or a fitness tracker is a device or application for monitoring and tracking fitness related metrics such as distance covered, calorie consumption and heart rate etc.
Activity tracker can be best for those who wants to loose their weight or wants a place of fitness in their life.
Also, I have one superb technique which require no hard exercise to keep your health at the top.
Do you want to know?
If yes, the this technique is walking on the grass bare footedly.
If, you don’t believe me how can walking on the grass bare footedly helps in your health. Then check out this article of 7 best benefits of walking barefoot on grass.
Pros and Cons of Fitness Bands.
- It helps you to get up of your bed and push a little harder on getting yourself fit. Even research suggests that with such devices can help you get fit without being lazy.
- Fitness tracker gives you a much needed motivation to work harder on your fitness daily. The happiness of walking 10,000 steps in a day will help you get fit.
- Helps you to ditch the junk food and eat healthy as eating healthy makes you fit and eating junk food gives you a round tummy.
- It helps you to set up your fitness goals. Nowadays, mostly all the fitness band helps you in setting your goals and following it sincerely will help you get fit.
- These devices also helps you to track your sleep as well as heart rate too. It is important in giving you a perfect sleep and tracks heart rate as well.
- Stay connected with your smart phone after connecting it with them. It helps you to pick up your phone and see other notifications through your health band.
- Best fitness brands can be a bit expensive and can be a deal breaker for many of us.
- Battery time of even many of the renowned brands can be just a trash. They say that they have great battery life but when they uses its features constantly then the battery becomes a piece of shit.
- Accuracy can be questionable in many of the cheap health bands out there.
Which fitness band to buy in India under 3000?
There are a lot of fitness band available in the market. However, there are a lot of bands which don’t provide the value for money.
And there are only some handful of fitness bands that provides you the value for money.
The process to find the best fitness band from the one’s which provide value for your money is a very tiring process.
However, you don’t have to worry because you’ll get all of these in this article. So, stay connected.
While buying a fitness band one should see or know what is the resolution and the size of the screen.
Big and color correct screen helps us to see the words or numbers clearly. Nowadays, fitness comes with a full colored LED display that can be controlled with a swipe.
Before buying a health band you should ensure that it has a long battery life.
Ideally it should be around 5-6 days on a single charge so you shouldn’t worry every time to charge it.
If you are sort of person who doesn’t gets time to exercise and want to have a count on your calories and steps your health band should have a GPS for that.
Nowadays, majority of the health bands have this feature in them.
Do check that your health band is water resistant or not. It will protect your health band from water during swimming or shower if you forget to wear it off.
Another important factor to consider before buying a fitness band is its compatibility with UI of different smartphones.
Some of them only supports android compatibility. However, if you are iOS user then you should buy one which is compatible for iOS devices.
Third Party Apps.
One of the important things to consider while buying a fitness band is the compatibility of it with third party apps.
Before buying one of the fitness band which has third party apps compatible do ask that the app doesn’t take any privacy information from your phone.
Fitness band comes in various price ranges and as the price of fitness band is high more specs will it offer.
However, you won’t get a lot of features in a price range of 3000 rupees. You will get some decent features such as heart rate and sleep rate monitors.
But these bands are worthy enough to led you to the path of fitness which was missing from your life.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Well, this article is made after doing a lot of research for the best fitness band under 3000. So, it would be unfair for the other watches which wouldn’t be picked by me.
However, still if you want to know then GOQii Vital 3.0 is the best choice with out of the box features. But its price always remains more than 3000 rupees.
So, if you are tight on a budget of 3000 then you can go with MI smart band 5 or Honor Band 5.
Here are some steps to connect your smartphone with fitness band:
1. First, give the fitness band app on your smartphone all the necessary permissions.
2. Go to settings turn on bluetooth.
3. Open the app of your fitness band and click on “discover watch” option.
4. Put your smart band near your smartphone so that it can connect with your smartphone easily.
5. Wait for the app to detect the model of your watch and when it is detected click and pair it.
6. Now wait for the pairing. After the watch is paired, you would see a pairing message.
No, you won’t need a smartphone for fitness band. Also, most of the fitness band can survive without a smartphone.
However, the advanced feature such as workout tracking can be done with only with the help of smartphones.
But if you are enough with the basic features such as foot tracking, heart rate monitoring and distance tracking. Then, fitness tracker is enough for you.
Both fitness bands are worthy enough to get bought. Both of them are loved by the people.
Each of them have similar kinda features, Mi smart band 5 was released in 2020 after its successor Mi smart band 4. However, honor band 5 was released in 2019.
But the major difference is in their battery life, Mi smart band has 125 mAh battery with a backup of 14 days. Whereas, honor band 5 has 100 mAh battery with a battery of 20 days according to honor.
So, now you decide which smart band is best for your need and requirements.
After doing a lot of research we have landed on honor band 5 as the best fitness band under 2500 rupees.
Fitness band nowadays are very important as due to this rat race of earning money has made us forget the importance of fitness.
And to incorporate fitness in our daily routine we need a thing that can motivate us for doing exercise which is best done by fitness bands.
So, in this post we have mentioned some of the best fitness band under 3k rupees with some advanced features.
We have tried to cover all the things/ queries you should have while buying the best fitness band for you.
However, if we have missed something then you can also tell us in the comments below. Also, don’t forget to comment your favorite smart watch from this list as well.
We have done a lot of research in finding the best fitness band for you all my readers. So, you can trust on us.
So, if you have any query regarding this blog post or have any issue then feel free to contact us in the comments down below.